Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 28 - A person I love

Everyone knows that I love Jonathan, so I'm gonna go ahead and do someone else.

Since I was a little kid, I've always had a pretty good relationship with my mom. We didn't always get along, of course, but for the most part, I've always felt really comfortable talking to her about things going on in my life, and, for the most part, she hasn't been too naggy or lectury (if those are words...) and has sat back and let me make the mistakes that I needed to make in order to learn. Over the years, we've only gotten closer, but it wasn't until the last year or so that I've had some things happen in my life (including getting pregnant and becoming a mother myself) that have made me realize how truly wonderful she is. She raised 5 wonderful kids who are all best friends with each other and are doing great things with their lives. She had us all reading before we went to kindergarten and helped us throughout school and we've all gone to college. She taught us all the gospel and that we were children of Heavenly Father, and still today gives great advice on how to apply the gospel in our lives. I'm so grateful that we have an open honest relationship. I love you, Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment