I've had quite a few nicknames over the years... here goes.
Chrys- Pretty obvious. My mom calls me Miss Chrys sometimes. Julie calls me Miss Priss to make fun of me.
There have been a lot of variations of von Bose; von Boss, von Hottie, vB, van Moosie, etc...
When Jonathan and I were first dating, we went to the midnight showing of Twilight. When Edward called Bella "Spider Monkey", Jonathan joked that he would make that my pet name. But, it wasn't a joke. haha. Dorky, I know.
At Girl's Camp, 4th year, I lost my voice on the first day and for the rest of the week I sounded like a man. This earned me the name "Fabio".
When I was little, my grandpa sent me a Cowboys shirt with the number 22 and E. Smith on the back. I wore it a LOT, and people started calling me Emmitt. Gideon got the Deion Sanders one.
Rabbit; because I eat lots of veggies.
Surfer dude; because I'm from California.
Kaijou. Julie and I used to watch anime a lot, and in one show we watched the older brother called his little sister kaijou (which means monster in Japanese), so naturally, Julie started calling me that. The little sister called her brother touya (which means peach blossom), so I called her that.
I think that's about it, at least, that's all I can think of.

I think it's funny you caught up to me so fast! My friend posted another list of things to blog about so I might do another one! It makes blogging so much easier! Aren't sisters the greatest, by the way?
ReplyDelete