Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 25 — A funny (true) story

Oops... I totally fell off the bandwagon. It's been a loooooooong week.

Hmmm, a funny true story.

Last year, Jonathan and I went to a Maroon 5 concert at UTA with some friends. The opening band was one that no one had ever heard of, but they were really good and their music was perfect to dance to! ( http://fitzandthetantrums.com/ ) So, naturally, Jonathan and I started dancing and having a good time. Mid-song, we stopped and looked around. We were the only ones on the entire floor section that were even standing up. Every single other person was sitting in their seats, most of them not even bobbing their heads. It was so lame, but kinda hilarious. Jonathan just shrugged his shoulders and kept dancing, so of course, I joined him. It was one of those moments when I realized how perfect he is for me. (I did hear later, however, that there were some people dancing in the balcony section.)

Then, of course, when Maroon 5 came out EVERYONE jumped out of their seats screaming. I think it's sad that just because no one had heard of this band, they couldn't dance and enjoy their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment