Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 18 — Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

I don't think this one will be very telling of my personality, because we have both mine and Jonathan's music on the iPod, but mostly his, because he's the only one that's put music on there. To make it more accurate, I'm gonna skip songs that I don't know/don't listen to.

1. I'm Looking Through You -- The Beatles

2. Renegade -- Styx

3. Wait -- The Beatles

4. Michelle -- The Beatles (I swear it's on shuffle...)

5. Under the Bridge -- The Red Hot Chili Peppers

6. Nowhere Man -- The Beatles

7. Bed of Lies -- Matchbox 20

8. Eye of the Tiger -- Survivor

9. Stay -- Jackson Browne

10. Crazy Little Thing Called Love -- Queen

1 comment:

  1. The beatles have about a bazillion songs, so if you have them all they're bound to show up a few times.

    ReplyDelete