Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 27 — A place I love

I know it's super cliche, but I love the beach! I was born in California and have so many fond memories of roasting hot dogs and climbing rocks at Corona del Mar, going of field trips to the tide pools, and wave jumping with my siblings. Growing up so close to the beach was fantastic!

Here is my family, the year before we moved to Texas. :)

We go back to visit pretty often, which is really great! We always have tons of fun with the Shinodas when we go!





About a month after we started dating, I went with Jonathan and his mom to Galveston. we stayed at a little resort that was about 100 yards from the ocean. It was December, so no swimming, but it was so much fun! I left him this in the sand.





A few months after that, we went with my parents to South Padre Island for spring break. It was there that he left this little note for me in the sand.



And I said yes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment