Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thirty days

My Aunt Missy is doing a post a day for 30 days and said people should do it with her, so here goes!! :)

Here's the list of what we're supposed to do everyday...
Day 01 — 5 things about you that no one really knows
Day 02— A picture of you last year and now and how you have changed since then
Day 03 — A favorite photo
Day 04 — Something I crave
Day 05 — Top 10 pet peeves
Day 06 — Something I bought recently
Day 07 — Something I want to buy
Day 08 — A favorite song
Day 09 — A favorite movie
Day 10 — A favorite food
Day 11 — A favorite book
Day 12 — A favorite quote
Day 13 — What did you do today??
Day 14 — Your dream house...
Day 15 — Next 3 on “Bucket List”
Day 16 — A photo of my family
Day 17 — A habit you wish you didn't have
Day 18 — Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up
Day 19 — A hobby of mine
Day 20 — A favorite recipe
Day 21 — Nicknames I have, and why I have them...
Day 22 — A favorite Youtube video
Day 23 — A travel story
Day 24 — Something that makes you feel better...
Day 25 — A funny (true) story
Day 26 — A child I love
Day 27 — A place I love
Day 28 — A person I love
Day 29 — Testimony
Day 30 — Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Day 1: 5 things about me that no one really knows..
1. When I was little, I tested positive for tuberculosis and for 9 months I had to take 3 tbsp. of the medicine everyday. I don't know what they flavor they tried to make it, but I had a lollipop once when I was like 15 that tasted just like it and almost threw up.

2. My feet are so ticklish that I can't scratch them without tickling myself. It's absolutely pathetic.

3. I'm kind of scared to graduate college, because I have no idea what to do next.

4. Going into the hospital to have my labor induced was quite possibly the most scared I have ever been, and it made me feel like a total wimp.

5. I'm good at doing a lot of different things, but I'm not really great at anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment