Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 14- My Dream House


Jonathan and I have been lusting after this house since we noticed it was for sale around the time we got married. Well, someone with a lot more money than us bought it. But, now they're selling it too! If only we had half a million dollars...

It's basically a little compound that sits on 3 acres. There's the main house, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath. There's a "guest house" with full kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom. There's also another random building that has an office and a living room, and another bedroom. Also a photostudio. And a 5 stall horse barn. And a grazing pasture. (Jonathan wants horses someday) Plus it's got a giant storage building and a workshop. And this AMAZING tree! You can see it in the background of this picture.


So, does anyone have any money I can borrow? :)

Here's a link if you want to further ooh and ahh. I'm seriously in love.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO YOU! It is such a cute house. I've been House Hungry also, so I understand what you're going through :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that house and was like "hey that's the house on Bowen!" And yes yes it is. It was for sale a year ago or so and I saw a couple of months ago it was back on the market. I wondered if it just never sold and they took it off. It's a cool house, too bad it's smack in the middle of S Arlington and not off the beaten path somewhere! We noticed it because it said it had a photo studio and I always wondered what that actually looked like so thanks for the link. It's actually kind of cool!

    ReplyDelete