12:00- 1:30 am- Feed Cecily and rock her to sleep, then try to get myself to sleep.
4:15- 5:30- repeat, plus bidding on some cloth diapers on ebay on the iTouch, checking e-mail/facebook.
5:45- Jonathan comes home from work and we talk for a few minutes before falling back asleep.
8:00- 11:30- Feed Cily again, change diaper (pleasantly surprised that the cloth diapers I started using yesterday lasted the whole night!), eat some cheerios, check ebay auctions/e-mail/faceboook, get her dressed for the day, read her some books/try to entertain her and keep her from crying, and clean up her room a bit. Then feed and change diaper again.
11:30-12- Jonathan's mom takes her for a bit so I make her an adorable headband for her blessing at church this coming Sunday and check my auctions again. Cecily spews all over her grandma... again. Only once has she spit up more than a couple of drops on me, and I think that's awesome. :) She starts crying, so I get her back.
12-1- Watch an episode of House while calming Ceci down.
1:30- Jonathan wakes up! I finally change out of my pj's while he takes the baby. Then another diaper change and more food for the baby. At some point, I talked to Zafina on the phone for a bit. Chill around the house.
3- Schedule my 6-week postpartum check-up, and Cecily's 1-month check-up.
3:30- Realize I haven't eaten all day and put water on to boil for tortellini.
3:50- Write this, and more food for Cecily (she's been kind of a pig today...), check auctions again.
4:30-ish- Eat food and watch 10 Things I Hate About You with my darling Jonathan. :)
6:30-7- More food for the kid, and family snuggle time.
7-8- My parents come over to check on me, because I've been a little sick, and to spend time with their grandchild.
8-Make tuna sandwiches for me and Jonathan
8:15- Update this thing, check auctions/e-mail/facebook.
9- Give Cecily a bath, (she HATES it) followed by baby massage and lotion, jammies, feeding,and reading the next chapter of Matthew to her.
10- She's still not going to sleep, so I hold her and watch Criminal Minds. She finally falls asleep.
11-12- Make a spreadsheet of all of our spendings (Yeah, I'm a nerd. Whatever.), check the ebay auctions again and pay for the stuff I won . Then go to sleep! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment