Wednesday, April 7, 2010



Julie's home!!

My dear sister came home from her mission this past weekend. She's been serving a mission for our church for a year and a half in Fukuoka, Japan. While I've been really proud of her for doing this, I've also missed her SO much! This whole weekend was fantastic! My brother and his family and also my sister came up for Julie coming home/Easter/conference, and it was so much fun! I missed my darling sister a LOT and I'm so happy she's home! ...even if she does say random Japanese words that nobody understands...



As far as conference goes, there was a lot of emphasis put on teaching the rising generation. This has increasingly been on my mind lately, and it was so nice to gain so much instruction and strength from our leaders on the topic. I hope to be able to incorporate some of those things into the primary class that Jonathan and I teach, and most definitely with our future children. :)

1 comment: