Saturday, November 5, 2011

4 and 5

I failed to post yesterday because one of my best friends came over. So, for the 4th, my grateful thing is Katie Z. In elementary school, we didn't get to pick where we sat at lunch, we just filed in to the next available seat. I used to have a thing for tomatoes (heck, I still love them), and I took a whole tomato in my lunch every day and ate it like an apple. Yeah, I got made fun of for it sometimes, but that's never really bothered me. One day, I was sitting next to a girl I didn't know. We both reached in to our lunch boxes, and at the same time pulled out a whole tomato. It was pretty much instant friendship. Katie's awesome and I have been so blessed over the years to have her as a friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment