I'm grateful for my camera. I have always loved to take pictures and document things that happen in my life. I saved up and bought my first digital camera when I was a freshman in high school and I haven't looked back!
When Jonathan left, I decided that my present for having to go 9 months with a part time husband would be a new digital camera. A nice one. Not some crappy $100 point and shoot like I'd gotten in the past (which I loved at the time, but doesn't take great pictures of very mobile babies). So, I got one. (Yay Ebay!) The pictures it takes are SO much better than the ones my last camera took!
old camera:
New camera:

When Jonathan left, I decided that my present for having to go 9 months with a part time husband would be a new digital camera. A nice one. Not some crappy $100 point and shoot like I'd gotten in the past (which I loved at the time, but doesn't take great pictures of very mobile babies). So, I got one. (Yay Ebay!) The pictures it takes are SO much better than the ones my last camera took!
old camera:

No comments:
Post a Comment