Tuesday, November 15, 2011

15

I'm grateful for the gospel. I was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints when I was 8 years old. The church has had a profound impact on my life and the values that I hold dear. I believe that Heavenly Father has a plan of happiness that is spelled out for us in the scriptures and if we follow that plan, then we can live with Him again. I believe that families can be together forever if they are sealed together in the temple. I am so glad that I know the things I know. I'm grateful that I live in a country where I am free to practice whichever religion I choose. I am eternally grateful that Jesus Christ, my Savior, atoned for my sins so that I have the opportunity to repent of my sins and gradually become perfected in Him. I'm grateful that I can rely on Him in times of struggle and despair. He has felt every weakness and heartache that I have, and He knows exactly what I need to be comforted, and He is waiting to help; all I have to do is get on my knees and ask. The gospel has brought me every happiness that I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment