I am thankful for my darling little girl! It's been a crazy year figuring out how to be a mom, then figuring out how to be a single mom while Jonathan's away. But, it's been wonderful! She's getting such an interesting personality and I love watching her grow up!
So, since we've had requests for more videos (cough* Siouxsie *cough), here's one from this morning! I went to get breakfast ready and came back to her room to find this. (Keep in mind, up until, well, this morning, this kid HATED wearing shoes.)
Sorry the quality sucks...
So, since we've had requests for more videos (cough* Siouxsie *cough), here's one from this morning! I went to get breakfast ready and came back to her room to find this. (Keep in mind, up until, well, this morning, this kid HATED wearing shoes.)
Sorry the quality sucks...

I can't believe, first of all that she's trying to put shoes on, and second that she seems to know what to do!
ReplyDelete