I got a bit of a late start on the 30 days of gratitude thing.
1. My awesome husband. He's the coolest guy I know and he works so hard for our little family! He's so understanding of my weaknesses and crazy times, and is always there to help me feel better when life feels overwhelming. I love you, Jonathan! :)
2. Cecily! This little lady is amazing! This morning she woke up at 5:30 while Jonathan was getting ready for work and he put her on the couch with some books and told her to sit and read until I woke up, then he left for work. When I got up an hour later, she was still sitting quietly looking at her books. She had out away the ones that Jonathan got out for her and gotten a few more out. I'm so grateful that she can be trusted to not destroy the house or hurt herself when left alone for a bit.
3. Oliver! This little man makes me so happy! He is so easy-going and social. He loves to laugh and dance and snuggle and he's always making Cecily and I crack up. I absolutely love his giant smile and fluffy white hair!
4. The new baby! Admittedly, this has been a very rough pregnancy. But I'm glad that our kids will all be close together and that I won't still be having babies when Cecily is 12! I'm super excited to meet this little person in a couple of months!

No comments:
Post a Comment