Friday, November 8, 2013

5, 6, 7 and 8

5. My religion. Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is a HUGE part of my life. I love the gospel so much, and I'm so glad that Jonathan and I have the chance to raise my kids in it. The knowledge that I am a child of God, and that my family can be together forever has helped me through every hard time I've had in my life.

6. Books. I have always loved to read and it makes me so happy to be able to pass that love along to my children. I was definitely considered a nerd at times (especially when my friend and I read the dictionary during recess for fun when we were 10...), but I don't mind.

7. Christmas!! I don't understand this new trend of not liking Christmas, but whatever. I stinkin' love everything about Christmas! I'm a little shocked with myself that it's already November 8th and we don't have a tree up yet, but it's been busy. That tree will go up tomorrow!! I've already started singing Christmas songs with the kids and I'm planning our church Christmas party. It just makes me happy. And happy is definitely something I've been needing lately.

8. My awesome family! Tonight we're going out with a bunch of people from my family to see Ender's Game (!!!). I love that we're all friends who like to hang out with each other. It makes me sad when people talk about how it's been a few years since they've really talked to their siblings or whatever. A few YEARS?? I've only talked to my sister like once since she moved a few months ago, and I miss her like crazy! I don't know how those people do it. I love my family. I'm glad we're all stuck together forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment