Cecily has been in such a weird phase lately! She went a week barely sleeping at night and not taking any longer than a 30 minute nap during the day. That was a pretty bad week.
Then randomly one night she went back to sleeping 12 hours at night. Hallelujah!! But ever since, she has had the goofiest personality! She makes really funny faces at people, she flirts mercilessly with every guy she sees (and actually started blushing when one cashier looked at her and said hi), and she has started showing off for people. She loves Gideon and Hayden! We were over at mom's yesterday and she was doing something silly in the hallway, but kept looking back to make sure Hayden was still watching.
She's also started making jokes. She'll babble something to everyone, then start cracking up and look confused when no one else is laughing. We were in the produce department recently, and she looks at the apples, gives me this really mischievous look, then points to the apples and says, "mommy!!" and started cracking up. And every time I tried to get her to call me "mommy" (which she normally does) she would laugh hysterically and call the apples "mommy". It was ridiculous, but she (along with some old guys that were standing near us) thought it was hilarious.
And today, I was trying to take a picture of us to text to Jonathan and every time I told her to smile, she would open her mouth as wide as it will go. So now I have like 6 pictures of Cecily "smiling".

At dinner the other day, she put her foot on the table (one of her favorite things to do), and I firmly told her to take it down. She gave me her mischevious look, then wriggled her body into this super awkward position in order to put BOTH feet on the table.



I love her and miss you both!
ReplyDelete