School's out forever!!!

...well, unless I end up going to grad school someday. But, I'm done with my bachelor's degree! WOOHOO!!! The actual graduation ceremony was pretty boring, but aren't they always? And for once, they pronounced my last name right! :) It was better than high school, because I was sitting by a pretty cool girl and we kept each other entertained through the long wait beforehand, and the ceremony. Sadly, I knew more people graduating from the biology department than the psychology department. I didn't make many friends in college, but that's ok. Afterwards, my family and I all celebrated at the Cheesecake Factory. YUM! Thanks Mom and Dad! and, we had a big party the following weekend. It was great to celebrate with friends and family, and 40 pounds of meat smoking in the backyard.
And now it's summer! It's great to actually get to spend time with Jonathan without him worrying about upcoming tests or papers that are due. We can actually sit and enjoy a tv show. Recently we've started watching "Is It Real?", on Netflix streaming. It's a National Geographic show (yeah, we're dorks. you know you're jealous.) that presents different evidence about myths and things. So far, we've learned all about crop circles (don't believe it, but they look really cool), Big Foot (I might be convinced on this one), and ghosts (they freak me out, and I conveniently went and did laundry through most of this episode so I wouldn't be scared all night).
And, since most people only visit our lovely little blog to see pictures of the Wardling, here you go!
This is my new favorite outfit of hers. Except the pants are almost too small, because her cloth diapers are GIANT!

Also, special shout-out to my friend, Katie. She made that cute little bunny that you can sort of see. I've been meaning to make Cily some toys, but I don't currently have access to my sewing machine, so I'm SO happy that she has a cute homemade monster bunny. Thanks Katie!!

and, playing with Grandma!

...well, unless I end up going to grad school someday. But, I'm done with my bachelor's degree! WOOHOO!!! The actual graduation ceremony was pretty boring, but aren't they always? And for once, they pronounced my last name right! :) It was better than high school, because I was sitting by a pretty cool girl and we kept each other entertained through the long wait beforehand, and the ceremony. Sadly, I knew more people graduating from the biology department than the psychology department. I didn't make many friends in college, but that's ok. Afterwards, my family and I all celebrated at the Cheesecake Factory. YUM! Thanks Mom and Dad! and, we had a big party the following weekend. It was great to celebrate with friends and family, and 40 pounds of meat smoking in the backyard.
And now it's summer! It's great to actually get to spend time with Jonathan without him worrying about upcoming tests or papers that are due. We can actually sit and enjoy a tv show. Recently we've started watching "Is It Real?", on Netflix streaming. It's a National Geographic show (yeah, we're dorks. you know you're jealous.) that presents different evidence about myths and things. So far, we've learned all about crop circles (don't believe it, but they look really cool), Big Foot (I might be convinced on this one), and ghosts (they freak me out, and I conveniently went and did laundry through most of this episode so I wouldn't be scared all night).
And, since most people only visit our lovely little blog to see pictures of the Wardling, here you go!
This is my new favorite outfit of hers. Except the pants are almost too small, because her cloth diapers are GIANT!
Also, special shout-out to my friend, Katie. She made that cute little bunny that you can sort of see. I've been meaning to make Cily some toys, but I don't currently have access to my sewing machine, so I'm SO happy that she has a cute homemade monster bunny. Thanks Katie!!
and, playing with Grandma!

No comments:
Post a Comment