Saturday, May 7, 2011

Go Jonathan!

This morning, my darling Jonathan ran yet another triathlon. They're becoming one of his favorite things to do, and I really enjoy them as well! The atmosphere at things like this is really awesome. This was just a small one put on by TCC, but it was free, and there was lunch after, so we were happy. While Jonathan was swimming half a mile, biking like 10, and running another 3, Cecily and I were hanging out on a blanket in the shade and playing and having a mini-photo shoot. It was super fun. :)

Jonathan finished in 5th place, it took him 1 hour and 22 minutes to finish. Which is awesome. Especially for the little amount of time he's had to train this past semester. He really rocks, and I'm glad that I have him as an example to encourage and motivate me to be better about exercising and being healthy.

She was good at posing for pictures at first...


Then she discovered nature.

Then she rolled over and went to sleep, and I played tetris while we waited for him to finish. :)


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute girl! Congrats, Jonathan! That's awesome. See you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I kept her in the shade, I swear!" Uh huh. Photographic evidence, my friend. Poor red Cecily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, the shade moved. After she fell asleep, I moved the stroller to shade her. geeze...

    ReplyDelete