Thursday, April 14, 2011

Summer!!

Since Jonathan is leaving halfway through summer, we decided to start a little early. Plus, I have a horrible case of senioritis...

So, we broke out Cecily's adorable swimsuit and introduced her to one of my favorite things: the pool. :)

She hates bathtime, so we were really worried that she would hate swimming. But, she didn't cry! She actually smiled a little bit! Once we took her out, however, she was grouchy for the next few hours, so I think that means she liked it.

And, of course, pictures!!

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say that you guys are the cutest little family and that baby is just a crazy amount cuter every time I see her or a picture of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you can say that... :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swim suit! I love polka dots! So fun! I'm glad she liked it.

    ReplyDelete