Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

I have always loved this holiday. It's just silly that everyone wears green, and I really like clothes, so, a whole holiday based solely on your outfit? It's fantastic! Jonathan knew about my love of March 17th, and decided to make it even more special for me. So, March 17, 2009, this happened.





I doubt I will ever have a better St. Patty's Day, but that's ok.

Yesterday was also fantastic! We went to Fort Worth and enjoyed the beautiful weather! We saw the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Modern, and went across the street to see the first painting that Michelangelo ever did. I love having a husband that enjoys going to things like that as much as I do. :)

I was, however, a little sad at the lack of green that I saw. I should've pinched someone...



1 comment:

  1. A great memory immortalized by a great photographer! I love the picture at the modern. And thank you for not pinching people.

    ReplyDelete