Friday, January 25, 2013

It's already been 6 months?!?

Yup, our little man is 6 months old! He is the most smiley, giggly, darling little boy! I am seriously in LOVE with his adorable smile. It's huge and amazing! He has started trying to crawl, probably because Cecily tries to steal his toys all the time and leaves them *just* out of his reach. Poor kid. He wants desperately to stand up, and he's getting pretty good, as long as he has a finger to hold on to. He doesn't really dislike anything, except being hungry. He'll be totally fine, then 30 seconds later, he's screaming bloody murder until he gets fed. He loves instrumental scores, so he falls asleep to the Harry Potter soundtrack or the John Williams station on Pandora. He chews on everything and still spits up all the time. He loves Cecily so much! No one can make him laugh more than she can and it is so much fun to see them play together!

Somehow he has managed to get his arm out of his pajamas multiple times. I have no idea, but it makes him so upset. Not fun to deal with at 3 am.


They are so goofy. I love it.
(Ha, Cecily just looked at this picture and said, "What are Oliver and Ceci doing?" I have no idea, sweetheart.)


Almost crawling!


He has the adorably weird dimple just under his eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment