Disaster struck the Ward household today when Cecily's legs crawled faster than her hands and she face planted on the tile. She screamed for about 20 minutes and only calmed down when I took her in the backyard to touch her favorite tree (my little hippie chick).
There was a sad swollen lip...

And blood... (the first time she's ever really bled. I think it might have been harder on me than it was on her)
And all day she's had a lopsided smile.

And tomorrow, I leave her with my mom for a whole weekend.. The only night I've spent away from her so far was to watch HP7. It's going to be an interesting weekend.
There was a sad swollen lip...
And blood... (the first time she's ever really bled. I think it might have been harder on me than it was on her)
And tomorrow, I leave her with my mom for a whole weekend.. The only night I've spent away from her so far was to watch HP7. It's going to be an interesting weekend.

My poor baby. Sad for Cecily, too.
ReplyDeleteWow! Today was the day for busted lips! I'm sorry. Maybe it's my Vee's fault. She hit her lip on a bucket this morning while using it to climb on a trampoline. Then tonight, Morgan must have taken the queue from Cecily, cu he face planted and busted his lip, too! Lots of hugs for y'all from us!
ReplyDelete